The teams competing against each other in Salzburg were announced on December 2. The results of the draw also allowed Host City coordinator Wolfgang Weiss to make the final arrangements for the fan zone to be set up in Salzburg’s Old City:
Host City Salzburg - Fan zones
- Main entrance to the fan zones via Rudolfskai and Mozart Square
- Capacity for 22,000 visitors
- Fan zones to be open from 2:00 – 11:00 p.m.
- Visitors must deposit all objects classified as dangerous upon entering the fan zone (e.g. umbrellas, helmets, glass bottles, knives, etc.). They will be kept in a container and can be picked up when you leave the fan zone
- Stands for wheelchair users
- Fan TV
- Video surveillance for the entire fan zone and a night watch
- Fan information center to be set up on Hanuschplatz
- VIP area not on Mozart Square but at the Café Mozart overlooking Residence Square
- Adidas game area on Chapter Square
Plans for the individual fan zones … Read the whole article »
Bookmark, email a friend, subscribe to the feed, ...